Welcome to ARIUM Resort, Pembroke Pines' most prestigious community!
ARIUM Resort is an amenity filled apartment community located in the heart of Pembroke Pines, Florida. At ARIUM Resort, you will find the carefree living you have earned and the maintenance free lifestyle you deserve! Our newly renovated 1 and 2 bedroom residences will complement and enhance your lifestyle.
The apartments and community feature convenience, comfort, responsive management, and a dynamic amenity package, including three recreational pools, steam saunas, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, two playgrounds, poolside outdoor kitchen with picnic area, two large carwash care areas, executive business center, conference room, gaming room, children's play room, detached garages among others to complement and enhance your lifestyle.
If you've been searching for the best rental value in South Florida, visit this commuter's paradise. ARIUM Resort is ideally located at the intersection of Pines Boulevard and N Flamingo Road. This central Broward location allows easy access to employment centers throughout the area including Miramar, Sunrise, Plantation, and downtown Ft. Lauderdale.
ARIUM Resort’s location is easily accessible to Florida’s Turnpike (2 miles south), Interstate 95 (8.5 miles east), Interstate 75 (3 miles west), and Interstate 595 (8.5 miles north). It is a mere 30 minute drive to Downtown Miami from ARIUM Resort.
The main entrance, which is a 24-hour manned gate, is located on the south side of the property along Pembroke Road. An additional gated, resident-only entrance is located on the south side of the property along Washington Street which intersects Flamingo Road.
ARIUM Resort’s location with proximity to three major employment nodes. Pine Boulevard retail corridor, anchored by Pembroke Pines Mall (1.3 million SF), is two miles to the north. Miramar Park of Commerce with 6 million SF of office and industrial space is two miles to the southeast. Residents are also drawn to Pembroke Pines because the commute to downtown Miami is easier from Pembroke Pines than from South Miami.
ARIUM Resort would like to invite you to call and schedule your personalized tour today!
More Features of the Area
- Gated Entry w /24 Hour Courtesy Gate Attendant
- Resident Activity Clubhouse with onsite Director
- Executive Business Center
- Cyber Cafe with Cappuccino Bar
- Children’s Play Room
- Three Large Swimming Pools
- Two Playgrounds
- Hi-tech Fitness Center
- Waterfront Fitness Vita Course
- Basketball Court
- Poolside Outdoor Kitchen with picnic areas
- 24-Hour On-Site Maintenance Team
- Two Professional Car Wash Facilities
- Detached Garages Available
- Responsive Management Team
- 7000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse
- Scheduled Monthly Community Events
- Conference Room
- Ping Pong and Gaming Room
- Tennis Courts
- Sand Volleyball
Interior features include:
- Stainless Energy Efficient Appliance Package*
- Raised Maple Bathroom Vanities with Marble Tops*
- Sleek Track Lighting in Dining Area*
- Wood Like Flooring in Living and Dining Area*
- Ceramic Tile in Foyer, Kitchens and Baths
- Modern Knock Down Wall Texture*
- Stackable Washer & Dryers
- Private Corner Entrances with Patio or Balcony
- European Cabinetry with Granite Like Counters
- Full Almond Appliance Package with Glass Top stove*
- Eat-in Kitchen area in two bedroom homes
- Over-Sized Kitchen Pantries and Closets
- Upgraded Bath and Kitchen Fixtures Throughout
* AVAILABLE IN SELECT UNITS
We know your time is important, so we have made it more convenient than ever to pay rent, request services and connect with products and offers. Our Resident Portal is quick, simple, and is a great way to communicate with us.
Access Resident Portal
Make PaymentsThis is the no-hassle way to make sure your rent is paid on time. Set up automatic payments and you’ll save time and avoid late payments.
Need something fixed? Let us know 24/7 by submitting your request here. Review the status of your request and your work order history too – no phone calls required.
If you have previously used our rent payment online service, you will still need to re-register to access new portals.